DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT [Remote]
OptimizeRx®, a digital health company, connects pharmaceutical companies to patients and providers, offering greater affordability, adherence and brand awareness at the point-of-care. As the nation’s largest digital platform connecting life sciences to the point-of-care, OptimizeRx provides a direct channel for payers, medtech companies, medical associations and pharma companies to communicate with healthcare providers right within their workflow and also directly to patients.
As Director of Product Management your primary responsibility is to develop and implement product solutions to proactively meet client demand and drive business growth.
- Work within the Product Management team to develop a Patient Engagement product strategy that supports the long-term business strategy and the short-term business needs.
- Lead and manage all solutions for Patient Engagement segment including conception to market launch.
- Use market-driven product design approaches to build solutions that can be commercialized.
- Translate product strategy into product requirements and prototypes.
- Manage delivery of products and services on time and on budget.
- Manage and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for functionality delivered.
- Create, execute, and manage of the product roadmap both strategic and forward-looking.
- Develop business cases for potential opportunities, including market sizing, market segmentation and pricing.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, including pricing, distribution, product features and promotional recommendation.
- Represent customer needs and requirements to drive product and feature development.
- Conduct market research to proactively develop products and features.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to incorporate market feedback into product development efforts.
- Ensure that the product and underlying technologies are compliant with all application legislation and regulation (HIPAA, HITRUST, TCPA, GDPR, etc.).
- Identify best-of-breed companies as potential partners and participate in the development of partnership agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business
- 7-10 years’ experience in software product management
- 3-5 years’ experience in pharma or pharma services, preferred
- Demonstrated success in mobile software development featuring secure text messaging
- Experience developing SaaS solutions
- Experience with API integrations with multiple partners
- Understanding of Agile software development techniques
- Proficiency with Aha!, Jira and Confluence tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills