CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER [New Jersey/Remote]
OptimizeRx®, a digital health company, connects pharmaceutical companies to patients and providers, offering greater affordability, adherence and brand awareness at the point-of-care. As the nation’s largest digital platform connecting life sciences to the point-of-care, OptimizeRx provides a direct channel for payers, medtech companies, medical associations and pharma companies to communicate with healthcare providers right within their workflow and also directly to patients.
As Customer Success Manager your primary responsibility is to engage with strategic clients and build the relationship into a mutually beneficial and profitable partnership, with a focus on driving customer satisfaction.
- Build long term relationships with key stakeholders at strategic and critical clients
- Coordinate and participate in client meetings via phone, video conference or in person.
- Establishing target goals with clients for monitoring and reporting on progress against benchmarks and metrics
- Provide technical implementation and training for new clients and act as a implementation expert for existing clients
- Acting as liaison between Customer Success and Product and Technical management teams for client requests
- Partner with sales to identify, analyze, and recommend solutions that drive product utilization with existing customers
- Ensure that client requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner
- Proactively making clients aware of industry and product updates that could impact their business
- Review configurations and provide optimization recommendations that provide value to the customer
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in direct client support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills including a technical aptitude
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team to meet objectives
- Experience in digital health care, preferred
- Ability to travel