ACCOUNT MANAGER [Remote]
About OptimizeRx OptimizeRx is a digital health company that provides communications solutions for life science companies, physicians and patients. Connecting over half of healthcare providers in the U.S. and millions of patients through a proprietary network, the OptimizeRx digital health platform helps patients afford and stay on medications. The platform unlocks new patient and physician touchpoints for life science companies along the patient journey, from point-of-care, to retail pharmacy, through mobile patient engagement.
As Account Manager your primary responsibility is to meet clients’ needs through overall account activity and qualitative performance while supporting internal teams.
- Establish professional relationships with clients and media agencies
- Partner with business development and sales team members to engage, win and grow client relationships
- Act as primary operational liaison to the client for the program life cycle including but not limited to initiation, launch, program review, timeline, integration, change requests, monitoring and reporting
- Maintain project timelines, CRM data and other information accurately
- Partner with Channel Management and Internal Data Team to maximize program performance
- Drive profitable revenue growth through recognition and realization of opportunity with existing accounts
- Perform proactive strategic account planning based on insights, client objectives, KPIs and OptimizeRx product suites and capabilities
- Ensure all assets are collected to facilitate seamless launch and program maintenance, including MLR approval
- Manage HubSpot data input and integrity for all deals, related companies and contacts as assigned
- Supports Sales team in developing and reviewing MSA’s, SOW’s and sales presentations and/or materials
- Conducts regular business reviews and reporting with accounts
- Responsible to meeting whitespace goals/quotas, as provided
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout program life cycle
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or account management. Preferably in life sciences or healthcare IT.
- Experience with point-of-care, preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to travel